Saturday, April 6, 2019

PRODUCER STEPHEN J. CANNELL (FEBRUARY 5, 1941 – SEPTEMBER 30, 2010) TELEVISION SHOWS FOR THE ADVENTUROUS IN THE 1970S AND 1980S




I loved this man’s television shows and still do. The 1980s would have been completely boring without him and his story telling, and these television shows made up most of my childhood and teenage years and were all my favorites. I loved all the best friend stories, gun fights, barroom brawls, car chases, and other crazy stunts (he kept all the stunt people busy in Hollywood throughout his career as a television writer and producer).

Just a few shows he created or co-created and/or produced:




I always looked up to Mr Cannell because having some dyslexic traits in reading and writing but

mostly numbers and math, myself. He gave me hope and someone to look up to and he also gave me

the gift of wanting to write, which helped me gain writing skills, I still suck at math, though.


Mr. Cannell you are missed, TV isn't the same without you.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Burning Times and Church of Madness by Inkubus Sukkubus

I love these songs. Dogmatic patriarchal religions have caused so much destruction and death over the centuries, you would think we would l...