Wednesday, October 30, 2019

A Slum Lord's Dream House: The Goodbye PART 2

This was the night that we cleaned up the old house for the last time. Even though it had been a hard time living there physically, psychologically, and financially  it had been home for so long and it was still an emotional moment both from leaving and being able to leave. My sister was twelve years old when we first moved in, it carried a lot of family memories both happy and sad.


The Old House Still Has a Homey Look To It 

Mom Getting Ready to Leave For Last Time

The Unique Old Door Bell

Lobby (My Old Office Space) Looking Into Living Room (My Also Bedroom)

Looking Into Lobby From Living Room (My Also Bedroom) 

 Bathroom Totally Needing A Updating

Pic 1: My Sister's Old Room Where Leak Started

Pic 2: My Sister's Old Room Where Leak Started

Pic 1: Mom's Room the Leak Was Getting There Slowly

Pic 2: Mom's Room the Leak Was Getting There Slowly

Pic 1: The Kitchen Was Cool It Had Lots of Cabinet Space 

Pic 2: The Kitchen Was Cool It Had Lots of Cabinet Space









No comments:

Post a Comment

Burning Times and Church of Madness by Inkubus Sukkubus

I love these songs. Dogmatic patriarchal religions have caused so much destruction and death over the centuries, you would think we would l...